Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Road

They appear hot; any cup that is steaming appears hot as if it contains a boiling drink.  However, in freezing cold even the cold drinks evaporate!  A ludicrous finding when you sip from a steaming cup cautiously and realize the drink inside was rather cold.

That's the story of life sometimes. The appearance of a goal might invite you to dare, to take a chance, to risk. The excitement heightens, your body takes guard in fight or flight.  You brace up. Then take the risk, submerge, dive in; to find the result of experience just bland, rather disappointing.

Even so, I won't change the steaming cup of drink in the cold despite the chance that the drink has already lost warmth.
I won't change the excitement of taking risk for possible realization of a bland result.
I aim for the best yet when in doubt, I would take joy on the road rather than the destination.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.