Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Another Day Like None

Today is a day like none.
It is raining.  The autumn kind of rain when it is relatively warm. The trees are colorful oh so colorful its a pleasure and a blessing to watch and walk and drive and watch some more.
I took the day off and scheduled it my way.
My sunny son gave me an envelop this morning that was addressed to me on "Love Ave" containing a painting with birthday wishes on it!  Such an adorable gesture that made my day.



I felt like orange so I wore the orange mustard hand made jacket my mom gifted me and the orange clutch she had gifted me the year before and headed out.
I cut my hair today; not too short but different and styled it curly just the opposite to my natural hair. I know it lasts only a few hours but I'm enjoying the locks.
Then I met a dear dear friend for lunch after a long long while. It was amazing being with her. Lovely!
Honored and happy I feel with all the texts and calls and Viber messages and timeline notes from my dearest friends and family and parents and siblings and hubby.  I feel blessed!!
Now I am sitting in a coffee shop typing away and writing my wishes for my year ahead.  I must be careful what I wish for cause it's proven to me over and over that He is listening!!
Blessed and love wishes to all!
Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.