Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Boots and Tights

The lady in the mirror looks quite stylish to me.  I like her boots and her geggings tights complete with a loose long sleeve top.  And I think to myself, what can be wrong with this outfit?  Cause I was reading earlier that in that land one shan't wear boots or else will be arrested. I wonder why.
My sense of style in boots stemms in my childhood, in that puzzle my parents gifted me on an occasion. It was the puzzle of a girl wearing aboriginal's clothing complete with boots.  Beautiful her style was and rough I must say.  It was this seemingly contrast drawing me even more to her and her style.
My first memory of my boots is of a pair of brown ankle boots with Pinocchio buckles.  I know I had rainboots before that because I've seen their pictures but don't remember them per ce.
The boots of the lady in the mirror are brownish grey with hardly any heels.  They wrap around the ankles nicely, not too tight, not too loose.  The zippers are on the inner side. Simple brown zippers.  There are three bands on the tip of the foot.  In my opinion they are nice, look comfy, yet somewhat rough perhpas hip even. But in one word they are simple.
And I think to myself. What's the crime in her style deserving an arrest? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.