Sunday, December 7, 2014

Girly Girl

Her girly gestures crack me up sometimes.  As a mom, I love to make my baby girl laugh, just flat laugh.  As a mom, I like my baby girl to be tough and strong in the face of this sometimes cruel life.  As a mom, I want my baby girl to feel like a princess all the time and treat herself like one.  As a mom, I like my girl to exude independence yet remain humble and kind.  As a mom, I want my girl to know when to unleash the charm and otherwise remain distant and untouchable.
Now since she is born I am carrying diaper bags in form of a backpack while she is with me.
Then today, in a kids shop, I gave her a shoulder handbag and he carried it ah like a girl!  She "knew" how to hold it and how to carry herself as a girl with a shoulder handbag.  Ah she cracks me up sometimes! Wish I had a picture of the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.