Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Boyhood (2014)

Richard Linklater did it again; making me adore his creation of a movie.  I am not sure what I am adoring exactly.  A young woman wanting to figure her life out.  A mother loving and caring for her kids.  A boy always kind and concerned about his mom.  A boy trying to figure it out.  A man wanting to be with his family but not knowing how.  A woman wanting more of her life.
The growing characters played by the same growing actors and actresses made it so real.
Where will I be when A goes to college enshala? What will I do?  How will I feel?
God knows. God knows it all.
I am now. Constantly in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.