Thursday, December 24, 2015

Travel Notes

Took it lazy this afternoon. Watched some movie while peeking through the window at falling snow. How grateful I feel for this snow! Thank you Mother Nature!
Headed out just as the sun was setting to lounge in the lobby and having pop corns during the happy hour after which we headed out for good. Promenade in the snow for 1.5 hours. It was freezing but I felt happy. It was beautiful! Everything. Sky. Earth. People. Lights. Colors. We ended up at our favorite pizzeria after making a snowman and warming up in front of the fire pits at the sidewalk.
I wish I could go to a church tonight. Sit at the back and watch a traditional mass ceremony. I feel like praying.
...
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.