Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Simple Pleasures

Wool Cloths
Turtlenecks
Tights and Leggings
Hood
Gloves
Tall Boots
Oh, and my brand new Wool Hat
Now it is time to bring the Safari Duffle Bag and pour everything inside, save the wool hat.  I look forward to walking in the Village and peeking into art galleries.  May be in a year or two we can watch a movie in the Village Theater again when the little (naughty) princess is up for it too.  Long lines to the favorite pizzeria awaits.
I like winter attires. I have always been in love with boots and hoods and scarves and turtlenecks.  Toronto served me well, perhaps too well with -30 degree Celsius wind chills.  And Tahoe is the right mix of cold and snow and warmth of not too thick cloths allowing a leisurely walk in the snow.
Tahoe! Here we come!
God be with all travelers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.