Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Still Not Over

I was hoping to finish the year staying at work late two nights in a row. At last left with most accomplished but not all. I didn't come home saying "here I come and my vacation too". I will work tomorrow for a few hours.
We decided to go to Tahoe tonight. So we are. Last minute deal that did pan out. Looking forward to it now. To take my new book too. "Beautiful Ruins". A romantic novel with a male author. I enjoy literally beautiful romantic novels and differently so if the author is male than female. I want to read it while sitting on a patio chair looking out to the mountains and sipping my freshly brewed coffee. And think about all who will not be with us at the turn of the Roman year. Life. Moments. Separation. Love. Missing. Dying. That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.