Friday, December 11, 2015

Growing Old Together

The couple beside me have spoken less than a dozen words in the past 7 hours of flight, the guy was responsible for only a couple of those occasions. They are older. Obviously were in U.S. visiting their kids in California and now headed back home. The lady seems bored and perhaps slightly in pain because she occasionally rubs her knee.
I wonder how. I wonder when.
Perhaps they were never of talking kinds.
And I wonder if we are.
I have been thinking about us. How I long for a trip were we feel inspired and have the time and focus to talk about the inspirations.  Somewhere far. Different. New.
I wonder if you would listen. I wonder if you would chime in with your own ideas and muses and dreams. I wonder if we can build something together.
I'm still not done loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.