Friday, July 31, 2015

Paris Sans Romance

We were choosing a place to meet and he said "let's go to Paris". Oh I laughed. The choices were Black Bear's Diner, a Mexican place, and the Paris Bagguete Café. The rest is history.
Now I'm sitting here waiting for my old colleague to arrive, he is late. Apparently his clock stopped in the middle of the night. And I don't mind. I got my latte and sat down blogging. Reflecting that funnily enough we had been to Paris together before. We flew into Frankfurt and then Copengahgen, Odens, and finally Paris and I was 5 months pregnant. That was a trip!
Looking out the window there is no reminder of that Paris. Oh how I long for a European vacation. Yet here I am. At Paris Bagguette, waiting and logging.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.