Saturday, July 18, 2015

Chocolat. Again.

The North Wind blew but this time she decided to stay.  The gipsy chocolatier stayed to use her knack for people's favorites. "What do you see" as she span the magical plate and I wonder what I would see, what she would guess for me, what my favorite would be.

First time I watched the movie in Toronto in a cinema I found the Chocolat in Santa Cruz. Surprisingly this time, watching it by myself at home in Los Gatos, I have a feeling that it's going to reveal itself to me in another place, this favorite adventure of mine, the Chocolat.

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0241303/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.