Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Magazines

I rarely buy magazines and there is only Working Mom's magazine I have a subscription for, thanks to my M.  Yet I find myself gravitated toward them. I think what I like about them is how they stay in ones hands (ease of use?) and variations. There are a variety of reading to choose from based on ones interest and need. They are mainly repetitive after a couple reads but sometimes there are novel stuff found too.  Now spending some time on the library it's good to catch up with some sneak peaks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.