Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tips for Air Travels with Infants, Toddlers, and Kids

At age 8 my son has visited 8 counties in 3 continents starting at 3 month young.  Then my 1.5 year young baby girl has been to 5 countries in 3 continents already, starting at age 5 month.  Needless to say as a family we love to travel.  I would go to extence to reveal that one of the major reasons for me to work is to be able to save to travel. Most of these trips have occurred while both mommy and daddy were around but some with one parent only.  Considering all the miles we have flown with kids, I consider M and I a semi pro in the subject of travelling with kids. If I may, we would like to share some tips with antsy parents taking their first trip with their infants, toddlers, or kids.
In short, the secret to a successful first trip with kids is preparation.  There are different things to consider at different ages and states.  With a bit of preparation and anticipation the trips will be comfortable and joyful for all and remember able with pleasant memories for the family.
In the upcoming posts we break it down to chapters based on kids age and provide with specific considerations.
Bare in mind and M and I are relatively easy going and minimalistic when it comes to travels.  Therefore, you can consider these tips as minimum requirements and depending on your and your child's needs and personality you can compelete and customize the preparation list. 
Last but not least, when it comes to travel with kids, and in any parenting matter in fact, follow your intuitions.  As parents you are the best judge for any situation that demands family comfort.
Now let's look at some proven methods next.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.