Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Butterflies And Engines

At Kennedy Space Center we saw some butterflies.  The white winged ones flying assuredly from point to point.  I realized that butterflies are scarce compared to when I was growing up.  Oh there were butterflies everywhere and many different kinds too.
The mechanical engineer in me was fascinated by the Kennedy Space Center and all the displays of space travels.  The moon buggy, the magnificent crawlers, the humongous Vehicle Assembly Building, and the fuel tanks all brought back all the joys of designing and considering resolving unconventional problems through engineering.
I'm glad that my family is staying with me for another night leaving me behind only for two nights to attend my conference.  It was our first time to Florida and I must say I'm positively impressed.  Especially with all the joys of observing the butterflies and engines. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.