Thursday, January 1, 2015

No Resolution New Year

I desperately feel scared of and overwhelmed by this new year.
I am used to writing my goals.  It has been a habit, for as long as I kept a diary, to write my goals for the Perisan new year and on my birthday.  Then in the past 15 years also at western new year.
Per the usual habit I reviewed my goals for 2014 last night.  Thank God found many met.  Then started writing my new goals and I found none!
How strange I feel not having any new resolution for this year!!  Am I lost in the daily life?  Have I lost all ambitions?  Are there no more dreams?  How utterly sad I feel!
In fact I feel trapped deep inside...
I just hope that this is a phase...
Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.