Sunday, January 18, 2015

Life

Life; love and nothing else.
At one point while pondering on the meaning of life, I wondered what if nobody remembered me after I pass.  I thought I needed to become somebody. Or make something. Or do something special.  In order to be remembered.
Then the other night I dreamt of my grandmother, God bless her soul!  I hugged her and I kissed her hand and then I found myself crying.  I missed her so.  I woke myself up from the sound and feel of my crying.  Then I wished I could stay calm in my sleep so I would stay in her embrace some more, even if only in the world of dreams.
My grandmother wasn't anybody except for my grandmother.
My grandmother didn't build anything special.
My grandmother didn't do anything except for kindness.
She loved me so. I know it.
I miss her and will miss her as long as I live.
That, is life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.