Friday, January 9, 2015

Full Moon Grace

This is a strange world my dear!
When I read the Book, I see beauty.
When I hear the verses, I hear poetry.
When I think about him, the prophet, my heart gets warm with love and light.  I think to myself however much my dad is kind he is kinder a thousand fold.  He smiles at us.  He holds our hands.  He watches us with grace.  He has the highest soul, vast, beautiful, knowing, kind, graceful.
I know!  I know I believe.  And I know as the day is light that there are people who say that they believed yet they dirty the Earth with corruption.  Don't you see?  Just yesterday, and the day before yesterday, and ever since their sickly hearts got sicker they have been bound to bend the truth and hide the beauty.  Don't you see?  They are bound with their evils.  They think they are deceiving us.  They are deceiving themselves.  Shame on them!  Shame and grievous suffering for their persistence on lying!  They have no resemblance to that kindness, let alone any comprehension of him.  They hide their lies behind his name.  Shame on them!
Yet today, or five days ago, and who cares, he was born, the prophet.  He was born to bring us joy through the love of Hu.
Peace to you!  Love to you!  Salaam to you!
Huuuuuuuuu

!دنياى غريبيست نازنين
.من در كتاب فقط زيبايى ميبينم و در تلاوتش شعر.
وقتى به حضرتش فكر ميكنم قلبم گرم ميشود از عشقش و روشن ميشود از نورش. فكر ميكنم اگر پدر مهربان است او هزاران هزار بار مهربانتر است.  به نگاه پر مهرش ميانديشم. به دستان گرمش. به چشمان آرامش.  به لبخندش.
روح بزرگى داشت كه به معراجش برد.  او بزرگست و آسمانى.  و نيم نگاهى هم به لعبتهاى بچگانه نادانان ندارد.
من ميدانم. و إيمان دارم كه هستند مفسدانى كه به اسم دين فساد ميكنند و فكر ميكنند ما را به مسخره گرفته اند. نميبينى؟ ديروز چه شد؟ و پريروز و همه روزهايى كه بوى گند قلب مريضشان حالمان را دگرگون كرد؟ ادعايشان مصلحت است وليك دستشان حلقه به پليديست.  آنها هيچ دركى از سخاوتش ندارند حتى اگر نامش را به زبان مياورند.  شرمشان باد اين نام!  شرمشان باد اين زمين! شرمشان باد اين نفس!!  
و اما امروز سالروز تولدش است. شايد هم پنج روز پيش بود. چه تفاوتى؟. آمد تا زيبايى عشق را به ما نثار كند.

!صلح بر شما
!عشق بر شما
!سلام بر شما

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.