Sunday, October 4, 2015

East London Confidence

It's not easy spending a Sunday evening in East London. It feels forlorn and isolated.
Found myself a walkable pub to dine at. Feeling wary of british cuisine I ordered myself the house soup and a couscous salad. Sat down contempalting on the topic of my research and studies today (aside from conference). The very topic of confidence. Relevant perhaps in light of being called "brave".
The readings on the topic of confidence hit me as familiar yet as if a fainting memory. Self worth. High worthy. Feeling good at performance. Pushing the limits.
Pondering on the why.
Pondering on the how.
I want to reclaim my territory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.