Monday, October 5, 2015

Bitter Hopeful

The seat beside me is empty and I hope it remains as such. Then a lady, perhaps same age as me, perhaps Indian originals, and then a young man at the other isle, again around the same age.
The lady looked too serious. I suppose if she ever glanced at me she would think I looked pensive. As I am.
It is going to be a long flight. I know I don't want to think. Just read perhaps and write perhaps and may be close my eyes a bit.
Oh! The two row companions are actually friends or a couple! So absolutely no chance for any conversation. Oh well!
Even though I was in the brutally boring East London I must say during this trip for the first time I was intrigued. May be next time I'll visit the Soho area.
Oh well! The world is full of good people. I will meet more I'm sure.
Bon voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.