Saturday, October 7, 2017

The Problem - Part 1

I am good at my work. 
What I do is build companies from nothing but a vision. 
They hired me to fulfill two tasks: 1) do market research and ensure they could have a viable and sustainable business in the US 2) to build and manage this business in the US
So I did. Both.
I proved to them in less than a quarter that they had a viable business in the US by not only researching the market but also recruiting potential customers for this hypothetical vision. They were astoned themselves!
I also put together the pillars of a medical device business here in the US:
  • First Thing First: Quality Management System
  • Regulatory Pathway and Strategy
  • Collected, analyzed, documented Voice of Customer
  • Marketing Requirement Specifications
  • Branding and Publuc Relationship Strategy
  • Business Plan
  • Executional Plan
  • Customer Identification, Relationship Initiation and Management
  • Strategic Partner Identification, Negotiation, Drafting and Closing Contraxt
  • Legal and Compliance Management
  • Talent Identification, Team Building, and Management
  • Cross Pacific Collaboration
I did these all. The top dozen strategies for a successful multinational medical device business.
I was good at my job. 
I am good at my job. 

The problem: I feel unhappy at work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.