Tuesday, September 8, 2015

The Curse of A Driven Woman

I was talking to my ex manager earlier telling him about our upcoming global meeting with our advisory board in Japan and how I didn't want to take the trip being away from my kids. He noted that he was proud of me to which I responded that I wasn't sure about pride. I was grateful for the progress in the company but at some level I wished I could be home with my little princess and make apple sauce of the apples in the backyard. He said "it's tough to be a driven woman"! Oh so true! I would add that it might be a curse actually.
Now here we go. On board. Buckled up. And determined to have a great meeting especially now that I had to leave my most precious treasures behind. It better worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.