Sunday, September 6, 2015

Mourning

I still feel like mourning. It is as if I've lost a loved one. It is as if I were lost, unbalanced with sudden loss of a limb, trying to find myself again. It is as if I were never going to be whole again and I knew it.
I realize that war has been part of human history. Even my life history started with a war. Yet it has taken a toll from me, for ever, to see people fleeing from their homes and puting themselves and their kids in utmost harms to flee the danger at home. It has taken a toll from me to see families scatter and die. It has taken a toll from me to see a sleeping boy, dead.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.