Thursday, June 11, 2015

The Pain in My Heart

Here comes the tornado, weak, short, and dirty.
Here comes the dust, challenging the light of the Sun, and winning it over too!
Here comes the heat, savage and scorching.
Then appears the river. Thirsty, cracked, and dried. Broken under the savage of the thief of water. 
I remember the fist rainbow I saw when I was a child. I remember the blue sky and fluffed white clouds. I remember the pressure of the water between the pillars of the bridges, heathy and reviving.
I cannot believe my eyes!


گردبادى از دور ميايد. آهسته و بيجان و كوتوله اما زشت و بدخواه.
گرد بر ميخيزد و جلوى خورشيد قد علم ميكند. چون آن مگسى كه در عرصه سيمرغ تاخت گرفته است. و عجبا كه پيروز ميشود بر فروغ خورشيد! آفتاب كم سو شد!
بعد گرما ميايد. داغ و ظالم. 
بعد رودخانه ظاهر ميشود. تشنه. خشك. ترك خورده. دلشكسته از سنگدلى دزد آب.
باورم نيست اين همه خاك را و آسمان خاكى رنگ را. يادم هست اولين رنگين كمانى كه ديدم در همين تهران بود.   آسمان آبى بود با ابرهاى پنبه اى سفيد. آبى كه خروشان بود در همين رودخانه خشك. زنده و زاينده. 
دريغ است ايران كه ويران شود
اگر ايران بجز ويرانسرا نيست
من اين ويرانسرا را دوست دارم
و قلبم در سينه فشرده ميشود ازين منظر معشوق طناز من كه زار و خسته شده، بيرمغ و نااميد!  دل بيمار شد از دست رقيبان مددى!






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.