Monday, May 4, 2015

All Connected

I suddenly realized how connected these all are.  Again!
Walking back toward my office building the other day I raised my head for a change and I saw this beautiful tree full of pink blossoms.  I was awestruck.  Had they just bloomed overnight or had I really not see them?!
I smiled at my ignorance.  I smiled because I knew I had experienced how not to be ignorant.  I used to see.  In my joyful youth I used to observe the leaves, the sky, the road, the people, the time.  I used to walk with my head high.  I remembered how it used to feel.  I knew how to experience it.  I felt grateful.
Then I continued reading the book at hand, How to Win Friends and Influence Others where I was challenged to not blame.  To find any occasion to encourage and appreciate.  I had to be observant of the behaviors around me to be able to praise them I reckoned.
Then I went to the Circle to learn that the focus of the month was also about being an objective witness, leaving opinions and blame, and serve unselfishly in love.
Ah! I walk in ecstasy now.  How these all manifested in a sequence of events and experiences; orchestrated well outside my realm of influence.
Blissfully feeling connected in this all now, again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.