Monday, May 30, 2016

Multiply

I love traveling and living in different places. Far away. Close by. With family and friends. Alone by myself.
I marvel in sceneries and cities and towns and people. It teaches me so much about the world and about myself. Knowing thy self is knowing thy One.
I tend to plan and then worry about the execution steps. Exactly how I read Aziz in the book I'm reading does, The Forty Rules of Love  by Elif Shafak who seemingly is a citizen of the world herself.
This is the intriguing aspect on authorship to me; to travel as part of the journey of life and career.
I am having a tough time with this pregnancy. I try to remind myself how I'm involved in the works of God. As if I'm not involved other than feeling queasy and getting big without eating.
Here we go. Floating in the Divine ocean of Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.