Sunday, September 11, 2016

On the Path of Love

I have started a soul searching practice. It's really nothing new; have been at it since I got to know I was a being in teenagehood.
There are many things in this world that I can't explain. There are people’s reactions and actions that have no explanation in my books. I don't take them personally. Or more precisely, I try to do so. I believe everyone reacts and acts based on their state of being. I do too.
I am trying to do my best, everything I do. I feel tired in my body. My back sores and my eyes need a shut time. So I'm laying down and doing my best in blogging about my learnings and practice as of late.
Finally, I'm trying to be watchful of my words as I recognize their power. I try to do my best in being impeccable with my words.
In fact, the Toltec four agreements thought me these:
1) Be impeccable with your words
2) don't take things personally
3) don't make assumptions
4) always do your best


On my Path of Love I'm being watchful of my negative feelings on a nightly bases and making a diary out of them. I'm required to particularly notice feelings of pride, resentment, and envy. I'm coming up this realization that most of my negative feelings are actually fear. Pride, envy, and reset meant in me stem in the feeling of fear.  For now, I'm only acknowledging them.
May our Path be lit with Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.