Sunday, February 7, 2016

To Be Tried

The wise say when you feel the burden of life, when you feel you are being tried, look within for the lesson you needed to learn. Then learn it lest it would be repeated.
I am being tried with human's true nature, with their wants and desires, with their determination to gain what they please even if they didn't earn it.
I wonder how I'm being tried in that. It's not my doing. Yet it will be my reaction to it.
Let it be. Bring it on. I'm ready for my lesson. As God be my tutor lending me a hand or two when I need it. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
An emigrant from an ancient civilization to North America, an engineer in marketing and management, a mom of working kind, who thinks when she talks, and who likes to write. I, L.B., own the copyright to the content.